Sunday, October 23, 2011

Unloading Graces!



I was in the mood of worrying what my future be when I decided to watch live streaming news in the net, I didn’t notice that my tears started to flow while watching. I was being move by the people who survive to the very sad pictures left by typhoons Pedring and Quiel. Picture of destruction, suffering and pain but yet hope. 




My mind hardly bears the imaginary images what celebration they may have this coming Christmas. We might be busy preparing list of gift and sumptuous food to lay down in our tables, but the victims of the typhoon only wish simple things, a simple food and shelter to live on. They have only one prayer this coming Christmas, to strengthen their hope to rise again from their sufferings.

Now is the great time to share our resources to the victims of this untoward incident that devastated the large part of our country. Let our graces-filled-pocket bleed for sometimes to ease the pain and suffering of our fellow brothers and sisters.

We must remember, in God’s eyes, when giving, it’s the condition of the heart that matters than the figures that is given.


 

3 comments:

  1. Awww..this article is nice. Let us share this Christmas.

    The only thing we can do is HELP. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is my entry t2 jay in the essay writing contest, but it didn't reach the second round.. but still i continue conveying to everyone the message of my reflection..

    ReplyDelete
  3. WE always need to remember that there are others who have a sorrier state of life than us. We are still the lucky ones. The fact that we can afford to blog is proof. Other people barely get to eat in a day. We don't need to worry about that.

    ReplyDelete